Blackened Chicken With GuacamoleFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- spice Mix: shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs. paprika shopping list
- 1 tps. dried onion granules shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried garlic granules shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- Guacamole: shopping list
- 1 avocado shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Lemom juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Put each chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap, and pound with a mallet or rolling pin until it is an even thickness. It should be about 1/2-inch thick.
- Brush each chicken breast all over with the melted butter. Set aside.
- Combine the spice mix ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the spice mix, making sure they are covered completely. Set aside.
- To make the guacamole, put the avocado and the lemon in a small bowl and mash together thoroughly.
- Stir in the sour cream and red onion.
- Rub the cut sides of the garlic clove all around the guacamole serving bowl, pressing hard.
- Spoon in the guacamole.
- Place the chicken breasts on hot grill and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning over once.
- Slice the breasts into thick pieces and serve immediately.
- Serve with the guacamole.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating11 people
This sounds just delicious, I think I will make this for the next girls night out!! Thanksjovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
another great chicken recipe, thanks for sharing:)invisiblechef in loved it
Ya got a winner here, thank you so much for share!theiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!