The Best Remedy For a Stinky DogFrom pink 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix it together in a spray bottle and spray it on their coat and rub it into their skin too.
- The listerine is anti-bacterial and takes away any smell from that, the lanolin in the hand cream makes their hair shiny and softens their skin.
- It sounds weird but it really works...trust me
People Who Like This Dish 25
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- lilsista72 Forsyth, MT
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- cheezeemomma London, CA
- paulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
- nutmeg01 BEAUFORT, USA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- shuga United States
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- Plus 15 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpink USA
The Rating20 people
Hi Pink.Sounds good! I will have to try this.My Bassett Hound sometimes likes to roll in poop (yikes!)
Thanks,I will save this one to faves.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
My 175lb Irish Wolfhound thanks you.
Now I just need diet tips for her...:)rml in loved it
I knew we were like spirits. You sound like me, with the 4 dogs and 5 cats. Love this. By the way people are looking for you in TPB. Trying to get a party started.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it