Parmesan Ranch BurgersFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 2. 5 lbs ground chuck or sirloin (15-20% fat - less will make for dry burgers) shopping list
- 1 package ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 package beefy onion mushroom soup mix shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 T minced garlic shopping list
- 3-4 T worcestershire shopping list
- 1 t liquid smoke, or 1 t charcoal grill taste dry rub shopping list
- 1 t seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 T garlic pepper shopping list
- 8 slices provolone cheese (or your fave) shopping list
- 1 white onion, sliced shopping list
- sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients - except provolone - well with hands, quickly (handling too much will make tougher burgers)
- Shape into 8 patties, large and about 1 inch thick
- Grill to desired doneness, turning once, AVOID mashing with the spatula!
- Add cheese slices
- Butter insides of rolls and place on grill.
- I sauteed onions and fresh mushrooms with oliveoil, garlic, butter and worcestershire for a topping.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating15 people
Fire up the grill! What should I bring over?
Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Love a good burger, and these sound very very good, I've made them with ranch dressing mix before and they were so tender and juicy. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds like a very tasty burger to me. I'm making burgers tonight and this sounds like the ticket...thanks, hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it