Anniez Chicken Pot PieFrom ebonyeyedenigma 7 years ago
- chicken marinade shopping list
- 6 chicken thighs (or Breasts), Boneless and skinless cut-up and partially cooked shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of seasoning salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of pepper shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of paprika shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- pie filling shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups of chopped celery shopping list
- 1 Large or Two Medium chopped onions shopping list
- 1 Cup of sliced mushrooms *optional* shopping list
- 1 Bag (2lb) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounces each) shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 ounces each) shopping list
- Bisquick Mixture shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 egg shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of pepper shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of paprika shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder shopping list
- 2/3 Cup of Chopped green onions shopping list
- 4 Slices of Smoked Fontina cheese,chopped up shopping list
- 2 1/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
How to make it
- Chicken Marinade
- Place Chicken, Garlic Powder, Seasoning Salt, Pepper and Paprika in a ziplock bag or in a bowl, cover and marinade for 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- In a large sauté pan or skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high, place the Chicken ingredients in a pan and cook while stirring occasionally for five to seven minutes, partially cooking the chicken but not completely.
- Remove the chicken and allow it to cool in the Quart Baking Pan.
- Pie Filling
- Heat oven to 425 for ten minutes, turn heat down to 400. Spray non-stick baking sheet with Pam.
- Combine Chopped Celery and Chopped Onions in a skillet and heat over medium high heat, cook vegetables while stirring occassionally for seven to ten minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from heat, combine with the chicken in the Baking Pan.
- Add the mixed vegetables and Cream of chicken soup to the baking pan.
- After stirring vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 4.8-Quart 10x14" Pyrex Oblong Glass Baking Pan/Serving Dish or other 4 quart Casserole Baking Pan, began making the Bisquick Mixture to place on top of meat, soup and vegetables.
- Bisquick Mixture
- Mix the eggs and milk together, add the seasoning salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and green onions. Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookebonyeyedenigma Seattle, WA
The Rating12 people
This is a very nice and comforting recipe, can't go wrong with chicken pot pie. Great recipe, I gave you a 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This pot pie sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh Annie hon - that looks soooo delicious. I have always loved chicken pot pie and can't wait to taste your. Great post - thanks!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
On A Budget559 members
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Back To Basics346 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Party Food316 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Seattle Foodies39 members
Companys Coming115 members