Hot and Spicy CabbageFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausage then drain half of the drippings.
- Add cabbage, pepper and sugar the drippings then stir until mixture cooks down.
- Add water to cover and cook until tender.
- Serve over hot rice.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- otterpond Orlando, FL
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- jimrug1 Peoria, IL
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- redkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- lovemybirds Dayton, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating13 people
this sounds good toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yeah, this is good!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
I love this cabbage but I never eat the rice but my family does.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!