Addictive Deviled EggsFrom thegoldminer 7 years ago
- 12 large eggs shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons Best Foods or Hellmans mayonnaise shopping list
- 8 tablespoons fine diced whole sweet pickles shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- paprika powder shopping list
- I finally found the right cooking time for boiled eggs. Beautiful yolks, no grey and the white is tender not like rubber. shopping list
How to make it
- Remove eggs from refrigerator for an hour.
- Place eggs into a large pot of warm water.
- Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes MAXIMUM.
- Turn off heat leaving pot on the burner for 12 minutes..
- Place eggs in iced water to loose shells.
- Remove yolks.
- Mash yolks.
- Dice two 3 inch sweet whole pickles
- Mix diced pickles, sweet relish and all other ingredients.
- Place mix in a plastic bag, cut off a corner and fill eggs.
- Make them more interesting by cutting a large olive in 3 pieces.
- To make them even more distinct place a piece of pimento in the center of each olive.
- In any case, lightly dust with Paprika powder.
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating17 people
Just like I make except the horseradish....I'm going to give it a go! Thanks for the post:)raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
wow look at all those pictures ...........big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Well, did you ever hear the story of when my mom dusted her deviled eggs with the paprika and we realized the paprika could walk? It was full of weevils and we were happily sprinkling away on our platter of beautifully filled eggs!!!! When we saw i...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it