Lemon Glazed Salmon FilletFrom dynie 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. butter or marg., melted shopping list
- 3 to 6 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 1/4 tsp. dill weed shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- ____________________ shopping list
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds) shopping list
- lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Small bowl- Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Remove 1/2 c. to saucepan; simmer until heated through.
- Set aside remaining for basting.
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon pepper.
- Place on grill with skin side down.
- Grill covered, medium heat, 5 mins.
- Brush with reserved brown sugar mixture.
- Grill 10-15 mins. longer, basting occasionally.
- Serve with warm sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating8 people
Perfect!! I love brown butter too. Thanks for a simple but tasty recipe.... ;-)jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
You are right dynie, this sounds delish! Saved it for later. Thanks for the tip.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
You are right, I will have to try this recipe. I am trying to eat more fish an need different ways to prepare it.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it