Heavenly But Healthy CookiesFrom dynie 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. (It may look gross at first)
- Stir in oats, raisins, oil, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Make sure each cookie looks nice before it goes in the oven. (It will have the same shape coming out as going in the oven).
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating10 people
How wonderful! good and fruity, no need for more sugar.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
love the fact that they are healthy! sounds great and I thank you for sharing the recipe.jett2whit in Union City loved it
wow like this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!