Garlic DressingFrom shine 6 years ago
- One garlic bulb, garlic cloves peeled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- ½ - ¾ cup oil -- I like to use a combination of grapeseed oil and extra-virgin olive oil. Adjust the ratios to your liking. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- If using a hand blender, place the peeled garlic, vinegars and mustard in the blending cup. Run the hand blender until the garlic well chopped, and begins slowly adding the oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. This dressing is not a thick dressing, and may separate easily.
- If not using hand blender, finely chop the garlic, at the vinegars and the mustard. Add the amount of mayonnaise (about a half cup) to wear the garlic can be tasted, but not overpowering -- that will happen as it sits ;-) season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the dressing sit for at least an hour to bring out the garlic flavor. Enjoy!, this is very flexible, so if you want to tweak it -- add a little more oil or vinegar as you wish.
The Cookshine Rainier, WA
The Rating13 people
Love it! Great dressing recipe. I would marinate my chicken or pork tenderloin in it, too!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Garlic amoore wow what a great recipe thankkkkkksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Perfect, Ray... thanks again.berry in Riverside loved it