Cinnamon Rolls SupremeFrom thegoldminer 7 years ago
- • rolls shopping list
- • 1/4-oz package active dry yeast shopping list
- • 1 cup warm milk (105 to 110) shopping list
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 2 eggs shopping list
- • 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- • 4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- • Filling shopping list
- • 1 Cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- • 1 Tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- • 1/2 cup butter -- softened shopping list
- • icing shopping list
- • raisins shopping list
- • walnuts shopping list
- • 8 tablespoons butter-- softened shopping list
- • 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- • 1/3 cup cream cheese shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Sorry, lost the pics of making the dough and cutting up the rolls. I am bad. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rolls: Dissolve the yeast in the milk in a large bowl.
- 2. Add the remaining roll ingredients. Mix well. Knead til smooth.
- 3. Place in a large greased bowl. Cover, let rise til doubled, about one hour.
- 4. Preheat oven to 400.
- 5. Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon for the filling.
- 6. Roll dough out into a rectangle 21x16x 1/4 inch thick.
- 7. Spread with the butter and sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over the butter, leaving a 1/2 inch margin.
- 8. Spread raisins and walnuts if included
- 9. Roll up into a cylinder, the long way. Cut into 1 3/4 inch slices. Place into a greased 9x13 pan. Let rise about 30 minutes, covered.
- 10. Bake 10-15 minutes, until light brown on top.
- 11. Combine the icing ingredients until fluffy. When the rolls come out of the oven, spread over the top.
- Ok I added the raisins to the recipe. Biting into a roll and getting raisins in the bite made my eyes roll back in my head. I told Lisa (trackwidow) and Michellem about the raisins and they said that sounded good. I also want to add the walnuts next time.
- If I can make these anyone can do it. I just had to be patient for the dough to rise, not as much as I thought it would, but once they started to cook the rolls puffed right up. Just incredible. Lisa said spread the icing as soon as they come out of the oven. The icing soaked in and layered the top. These are pure sinful. Thanks again to both Lisa and Michellem.
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating17 people
Can't wait to try these. I love cinnamon rolls and will have to make these for my grandchildren.Thanks for sharing. I give you the golden fork*5 award here!dmajor in Slidell loved it
mmmm.....great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Wow!!!!!...great one...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it