Fast Fried RiceFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 3 Cups cooked white rice shopping list
- 5 slices bacon , cut into 1/2 in pieces (for flavor and the oil) shopping list
- You can omit the bacon, just add 3 Tbs of sesame or veg oil for first step, with the onion. shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Coarsley chopped onion shopping list
- 4 Tbs light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/4 Cup minced peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Diced fresh carrots shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly shopping list
- 3 Tbs Chopped green onion, tops only shopping list
- Optional chicken, sausage, Veggies or beef shopping list
How to make it
- Partially cook bacon in large wok or skillet. Add onion, cook until tender but not brown.
- Stir in cooked rice and soy sauce, cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add Peas ,carrots,sprouts and peanuts.
- Push rice to side. Pour egg into middle of the pan. Stir quick to scramble, until done. Stir egg into rice and blend.
- Add green onion and any additional cooked ingredients (chicken , sausage, beef, shrimp or vegetables)
- Ready !
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating24 people
Yummy..yums!! :)Saved and printing!!
Thanks Marky!! * * * * *lanacountry in Macon loved it
YUMMY IS RIGHT HEY I KNOW THOSE GUYS HAHAHAAHAHA I HAVE THAT PICTURE FROM GRIZZ HAHAHAHAHAHA
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
My favorite way...and the pics aren't bad either. :Pmrtnzangel8 in SW loved it