Honey Habanero Oatmeal CookiesFrom trigger 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons of butter at room temperature shopping list
- ½ cup of brown sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup of honey or agave nectar shopping list
- One egg slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla shopping list
- ½-cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- ½-teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- ½-teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- A pinch of allspice shopping list
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of minced habanero pepper. shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats shopping list
- ¼ cup of raisins shopping list
- CHOCOLATE: shopping list
- One 3.5 oz bar of milk or dark chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg, water, Habanero pepper and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 20 minutes until golden brown depending on the size of your cookies and oven.
- Cool for ten minutes then remove to a wire rack and let cool completely
- Melt chocolate in a micro -wave and drizzle over tops of cookies.
- Makes one dozen large cookies
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating15 people
different love the sound of this thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
BooOOOootiful, Michael! (I'm getting into the Halloweeny mood.) I love oatmeal cookies and your cookies look and sound so very delicious - and they are gorgeous. Of course, the addition of habanero really piques my interest and I love the combinat...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
P.S. I flagged you for beauty as well - great photos. Kudos!lunasea in Orlando loved it