Creme Brulee French ToastFrom angelgal 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, melt first three ingredients, over moderate heat, stirring until smooth
- Pour into lightly greased 13x9 glass baking dish.
- Cut 6-8 1" thick slices of bread and trim crusts. Do not use ends.
- Arrange bread slices in one layer in baking dish, squeezing them slightly to fit if necessary.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, half & half and vanilla until mixed well and pour evenly over bread.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Before baking, remove and let set until back to room temperature.
- Uncover, and bake 40 minutes at 350* until edges are puffed and pale golden.
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating26 people
I LOVE anything with Brown sugar in it...I bet this is unbelievably good !dixiejet in Downsville loved it
I can tell I already love this one! I'm giving it a 5 cause I can tell it is going to be my favorite!!! Maybe someone else will rate to help it out!
I wish we had a way to change our ratings, but maybe in the near future...shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I love french toast, this looks good!organicmama in loved it