Easy Easy Favorite Chicken WingsFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- favorite "wings": shopping list
- 4-5 lbs. chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 C. BBQ Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 C. honey shopping list
- 1/2 C. Teriyaki or soy sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper if needed shopping list
- I large onion sliced (optional) shopping list
- Folks, please add extra seasoning or pepper shopping list
- if you like 'hot'. shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
How to make it
- Clean wings thoroughly, dry completely.
- Combine BBQ sauce, honey and Teriyaki or Soy, pour over wings and place in 9x13 greased baking pan or dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 min.
- Tne I place them in crockpot on high, Add onions, pour sauce over them and simmer until ready to serve.
- The crockpot makes 'em so so good! :)
- Serve with your best slaw or salad and a nice potato!
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating28 people
Sounds great! (And the onion is a must.)
I have wings in the freezer and I know what I'm going to do with them. Thanks.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
Another winner!!! Thanks Lana-xoxoxo Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
i can always use a good - easy wing recipe - thanks - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!