Shrimp Stuffed Portobello MushroomsFrom cookingforfun 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 6 ounces cooked bay shrimp shopping list
- 2/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- Eight 2 to 2 and 1/2-inch Portobello mushrooms, dark gills removed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, basil, garlic, and rosemary.
- Saute until onion softens, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to medium bowl; mix in shrimp, breadcrumbs, cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Season filling to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange mushrooms, rounded side down, on oiled baking sheet.
- Mound shrimp filling in mushrooms, pressing filling to compact slightly. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake mushrooms until tender and filling begins to brown, about 35 minutes. Serve hot. Makes 4 (appetizer) servings.
The Cookcookingforfun Marblehead, MA
The Rating17 people
that sound good, there is nothing there bad
5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Love this one! Saving to try!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Mmmmm.... you are making me drool! This is awesome, can't wait to check it out! Added to a couple of groups for ya.juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!