Mushroom And Sweet Pepper SandwichFrom mommyluvs2cook 8 years ago
- 2 slices rye bread shopping list
- dijonnaise (by the mustard..if you cant find it...do half mayo half dijon) shopping list
- about 1/4 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 red bell pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 slice swiss shopping list
- 1 slice cheddar shopping list
- butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in small saute pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and red peppers and cook until tender about 4 or 5 minutes. Salt and pepper them.
- Meanwhile add the dijonnaise to one slice of bread. Put a slice of cheese on each bread to insure the mush. and peppers stay in place. Add the mushrooms and red peppers on cheese. Then close sandwich.
- Spread butter on both outer halves of bread. Put in skillet and evenly brown over medium heat on both sides...ENJOY!!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
The Rating9 people
Love this type of sandwich it is great by itself or with some soup or stew on a cool day.
Perrrrrrrrfect!trigger in loved it
I have done this with pita, but I really like the sound of grilling it and adding dijonnaise. I will be trying this! ^5lori4flavor in Chicago loved it
This sounds really good! I'll make it for lunch this week!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it