Roasted Potato Wedges with parsley and Kalamata olivesFrom trigger 6 years ago
- 2 lb. yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into thick wedges about ¾ inch thick shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Celtic Sea salt; more for seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon fresh thyme leaves stripped from stems. shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat the oil with the garlic and thyme set aside to infuse the oil with the garlic and thyme about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss all the ingredients except the parsley and kalamata olives.
- Spread potato mixture onto sheet pan and bake until potatoes are golden brown and fork tender about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven add kalamata olives toss and return to oven for another two minutes just to heat through.
- Remove from oven to a large bowl and add parsley and toss serve immediately with a nice lamb chop.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating20 people
LOVE THOSE POTATOES!GREAT RECIPE MICHAEL!YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT WAY OF EXPRESSING YOUR RECIPES!
THAT MAKES THEM EVEN BETTER!THANK YOU!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
I love roasted potatoes, and your addition of Kalamata olives sounds delicious! 5 forks and thanks for sharing this great recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
I love roasting potatoes, I'm with you, they lose it in boiling. I will have to try the addition of tyme and Kalamata olives. Great recipegagagrits in Irmo loved it