Green Olive And Garlic BreadFrom momto5 6 years ago
How to make it
- Slice french loaf in half length wise.
- Put olives In food processor or chopper and mince well.
- Put butter, pressed garlic, chopped olives, and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread mixture on both halves of bread.
- Put bread on a baking sheet and put under the broiler on high.
- Let broil until bread is toasted to your liking.
- If you make your own french bread, make sure it is completely cool before spreading the mixture on the bread or it will become gummy/doughy. (Trial & error :) )
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating10 people
Sounds fantastic. I love anything with green olive sin it. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
this sounds really good ... I'm with Cat anything with green olives... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sounds fantastic!pleclare in Framingham loved it