Flip FLop PotatoesFrom tlewis 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut potatoes lengthwise to about ¼” slices.
- Drizzle about ¼ cup olive oil on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Place potatoes on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle about ¼ cup olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with rosemary. (if desired)
- Bake in 350˚ oven until potatoes are tender and starting to brown. (30 – 40 min)
- Steam green beans until bright green and still a little crunchy (5 – 10 min)
- Set aside.
- Remove potatoes from oven.
- With small knife make holes on either side of the potato and one in the center at end.
- (chopstick will work for this)
- Insert the green beans in the holes to create straps for the flip flops.
The Cooktlewis Fair Oaks, CA
The Rating11 people
Thanks you so much for the recipe and what art your food is.. I cannot wait to see some more of your creations... I think besides adults that you could also get the kids to eat their string Beans LOL
It reminds me of one of my art classes(I am ...morepsy333che in Long Branch loved it
you are a very clever and creative chef. Can't wait to drop by again and see what's new, my friend.barb101 in Van Nuys (Los Angeles) loved it
These are so cute!organicmama in loved it