Anniversary White Chocolate Raspberry CheesecakeFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 oz good-quality white chocolate (Lindor, etc), melted shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. raspberry preserves, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Put the cookie crumbs in a large bowl. Add the melted butter and stir the mixture until the crumbs are evenly moistened with the butter. Transfer the crumbs to the buttered pan.
- Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom of the pan, and slightly up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 6 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in white chocolate.
- Spread 3 tbsp of the preserves on the baked and cooled crust.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into crust.
- Dot top of cheesecake with small spoonfuls of preserves. Cut through batter with knife several times for a marble effect, or leave as is.
- Bang the cake on the countertop to settle batter.
- Bake 45 minutes at 325F or until center is almost set.
- Turn oven off, leave cheesecake to cool 30 minutes, then remove and cool completely on a rack.
- Refrigerate overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 66
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating8 people
it was so good the first time i want moooorreee it was so good your marveliouseggchef in Ajax loved it
Hi,thanks for sharing this great recipe.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
yummy- this is a keeper. Thanks for posting. Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it