Bacon CookiesFrom clbacon 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees;
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain well and crumble into pieces;
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla;
- Combine flour and baking soda; stir into butter mixture;
- Stir in crumbled bacon, multi-grain flakes and raisins;
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet;
- Bake for 15-18 minutes;
- Cool before storing IF you can stop eating them!
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating4 people
wow , I get my whole grains and bacon in one dish? I'm in - bacon, the other perfect meat!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Wow, this looks really interesting! Am looking for an unusual cookie that's super good for the Xmas cookie exchange and this recipe is being bookmarked to try! Thanks!
conner909 in Whereabouts loved it
Wow, this is soooo unique! I must try these, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!