Crunchy Smokey Pork ChopsFrom lilliancooks 3 years ago
- 6-8 thin cut, bone-in, pork chops shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour - for dredging shopping list
- FLAVOR COATING: shopping list
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine- I used a chardonnay shopping list
- 3 cloves Fresh Garlic- crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp. liquid smoke shopping list
- BREADING: shopping list
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- 3 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbls. parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place flour into a plastic freezer bag.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flavor coating ingredients.
- In a sepreate freezer bag, mix together the breading ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Line 2 large baking pans with parchment paper.
- Coat each pork chop with flour, then with flavor coating and then with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on the baking sheets and bake on center rack for 40-45 mintues or til well browned.
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating2 people
This was delicious!! Loved the combination of the mustard and the taste of the liquid smoke along with the crunchy panko! Made it exactly as posted. Added my picture, too.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
This is a perfect recipe! We loved this! The only thing I did differently is that I baked the chops on a baking cooling rack b/c I thought it would help them with crisping but I should have done it as you specified and will next time. Still, just awe...moreDetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
The first time I did the pork chops I put them on a baking rack on top of the baking sheet b/c I thought that might help them get crispy all over. They were crispy in most spots but mostly on the edges (top and bottom & sides) so I tried parchmen...moreDetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it