TabboulehFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup bulgur shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 5 plum tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1/2 onion, finely diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer bulgur for 5 mins in the water.
- Cover it and let it stand off heat for 20 mins.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the cooked bulgur and toss.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 50
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating11 people
Love this and could eat it nearly every day. Thanks for the post. Cheers!dottiet in Woodward loved it
I was looking for something like this. Thanks for sharing!lenora in Oak Park loved it
The best plce to get bulgar, coucous etc is on the net if you do not have it near you. wonderful, colorful dish...u will love it.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Eat Light Healthy453 members
Weight Watchers282 members
1500 Calories A Day172 members
Vegetarian Food Lover422 members
Whole Foods142 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Nut Free5 members