Pasta With Salmon Spinach And Sundried TomatoesFrom trackwidow 5 years ago
- 1.5-1.75 pounds salmon fillet shopping list
- 16 oz penne pasta shopping list
- 1-2 T minced garlic shopping list
- 2 T olive oil(use oil from the tomatoes) shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil packed sundried julienned tomatoes shopping list
- 2-6 oz bags baby spinach shopping list
- 2 T chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Steam salmon, skin and flake and set aside.
- Cook pasta to your liking.
- While pasta is cooking saute garlic in olive oil for a couple of minutes. Add spinach, cover and steam for about 5 minutes. Add sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper, salmon, basil and parsley. Turn heat off and keep covered until the pasta is done.
- Optional, when pasta is finished cooking add 2-3 T butter. Combine with the spinach/salmon mixture.
- Serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating6 people
Pasta, salmon and spinach. Three of my favorite foods. This dish sounds WONDERFUL and I can't wait to try it. Thank you!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Ohhh, wonderful - i make something LIKE it - but not quite - while reading yours i am salivating like the proverbial old dog! this is a recipe i am sure to make this Friday when my cute grandson Leon (almost 2 1/2 years old) will be with me. He LOVE...morekochhexe in Butzbach loved it
YUMMMMMY Mmmmmmm YUMMY can't wait to try this real soon. I love Salmon and Spinach and so does my 3 year old.lovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it