Stuffed Breast Of VealFrom trigger 6 years ago
- whole breast of veal shopping list
- 1/2 cup pine nuts shopping list
- 1 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- 2 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 6 quarts homemade tomato sauce shopping list
- red wine shopping list
- home made garlic bread shopping list
How to make it
- Make a pocket in the veal breast. Using a "SHARP" , hold the knife close to the bone and make several slices into the meat without cutting through the sides, stop about an inch from the bottom.
- Make the Stuffing:
- In a medium size bowl
- combine the cheese the eggs the bread crumbs, pine nuts parsley the salt and pepper and raisins. Stir in some milk a little at a time, Just enough so it is all combined, not to wet.
- Stuff into the Veal Breast and secure with tooth picks.
- Sear the Veal Breast in a heated skillet or griddle until nice and brown.
- Place into the pot with the Home made sauce and simmer for 3 hours, until meat is tender.
- Remove from pot and let cool a few minutes, then slice along the bone.
- Put some pasta and sauce onto a plate and place a slice of the stuffed veal on top.
- Serve with your favorite Pasta and a side salad a little red wine and a slice of garlic bread.
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating4 people
Stuffed breast of veal is an awesome dish. My first time trying it made me a fan. It is far more economical than you think and the flavor is outrageous. Great post. Thank you.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Sounds absolutely wonderful!!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
As far as I am concerned, if it is not veal it will be an entirely different dish. I grew up on this dish and nothing in the world tastes as good.Thanks for the recipe and I will definite ly make it soon. ^5 joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Mediterannean Cuisine135 members
Family Favourites134 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Celebrity Chefs23 members
Nostalgic Recipes104 members
The Unbroken Circle 335 members
Checkins Round Table39 members