You Wont Believe Whats In This Insanely Easy Diet Friendly Yummy Chocolate MuffinFrom hottamale 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the two ingredients together.
- Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, such as eggs, oil, or water.
- The mixture will be very thick and you will be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother.
- DO NOT DO THIS AS IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING!
- Place batter into muffin tins (or mini muffin tins) lined with paper, or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Makes 15 regular or 36 mini muffins.
- NUTRITIONAL DATA: (for muffin only; not any serving suggestions)
- 1 serving = 1 Muffin or 3 Minis
- 180 calories
- 2.5g fat
- 37 carbs
- 2.5g fiber
- 2.5g protein
- 3 WW points
People Who Like This Dish 97
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating25 people
I'm on my way to the kitchen to try this out right now!riverznnd in Nashua loved it
Okay, here's a photo for you. :-) These are just wonderful--chocolately, moist, and rich. You'd never guess there was a pumpkin in there too! (Squash, in my case, since there wasn't any pumpkin in the pantry.)
The recipe made 36 good ...moreriverznnd in Nashua loved it
Do you have any more weight watcher recipies?love to have more
farren in St John loved it