10 Grain Cinnamon Raisin BreadFrom trigger 6 years ago
- 1 package BOBS RED MILL 10 GRAIN bread MIX. shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups warm water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water for the raisins shopping list
- 4 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- canola oil to coat bread pan. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix Bread according to instructions on package.
- Soak the raisins in the boiling water and set aside for 30 minutes then drain.
- After second rise roll out into a rectangle the width of your bread pan.
- Combine the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the butter leaving a 1/2 inch margin.
- Spread the cinnamon sugar leaving a 1/2 inch margin.
- Spread the raisins evenly over the bread leaving a 1/2 inch margin.
- Roll the bread like a jelly roll and place into oiled pan seam side down.
- Brush with the remaining butter and cover with plastic wrap, let rise until doubled about 30 minutes.
- Just before baking score top of bread length wise with a razor.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until dark brown.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating12 people
This looks wonderful! I love cinnamon bread.organicmama in loved it
This is wonderful! I love Bob's 10 grain mix too. I entered his muffin recipe in a contest and came in 6th place. My family is going to love this. Kristyncakelady in Murray loved it
Yum this looks so wonderful ...I think Im on a bread kick lately. Im going to try this one asap.michellem in Idaho loved it