Seaside Cheese DipFrom lunasea 7 years ago
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) can minced clams, undrained shopping list
- 2 (5-ounce) jars sharp process cheese spread, softened shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper shopping list
- 3 scallions with tops, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- ~~~~~ shopping list
- Optional: Tabasco, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Drain clams, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine cheese in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook until cheese melts. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until dip is smooth and bubbly.
- Serve warm with corn/tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
- Makes 3 cups.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating17 people
mmmmmmmm Will use this for my superbowl party coming up. Great stuff! Will go over well with my crowd!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
This is heavenly.... who doesnt love a good cheese dip....just in time for Super Bowl sunday.......Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I love it! I've been looking for a recipe like this one and yours popped up. Absolutely perfect. Thank you.laadeedaa in loved it