Cornish Hens In VermouthFrom wolfpackjack 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Remove giblet from the hens. Rinse hens with cold water and pat dry. Split hens in half lengthwise (electric knife if you have one)
- In a 12 x 8 x2 banking dish coated with vegetable cooking spray, sprinkle with green onions, then place hens over the onions.
- Combine vermouth, lemon juice, and soy sauce; pour over hens.
- Sprinkle paprika and pepper lightly over the hens.
- Bake at 450 F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 F, and bake an additional 25 minutes or until done.
- Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating9 people
Wow...sounds marvelous, dear Dave. Hey, did you know I have never made Cornish Hens? I need to change that. This recipe is the ticket. Great post and thank you! ;)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I can't wait to try this one. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds delicious.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!