GUACAPICO AKA PICO DE GALLO WITH AVOCADOFrom borius 9 years ago
- 2 cups onion, coarsely chopped, about 3/8-1/2” shopping list
- 2 cups ripe roma tomato, deseeded and coarsely chopped, about 3/8-1/2” shopping list
- 3 cup avocados, coarsely diced, about 3/8-1/2” shopping list
- 1-2 fresh jalapeno pepper(s), deseeded and chopped (adjust for your heat tolerance) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped, placed loose in measuring cup shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- Generously salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients in non reactive bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve cold or room temp.
The Cookborius Klamath Falls, OR
The Rating12 people
Great post full of flavors... thankswolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Perfection!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
I've had and made this. It's wonderful and I just called it salsa with avocados. Thanks.luvshk in Republic loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!