Balsamic Roasted Fingerling Potato WedgesFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 ¼ pounds of fingerling potatoes, washed and halved shopping list
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sea salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped fine (optional) shopping list
- 2 to3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Place your oven rack in the lower third of your oven.
- Prepare your potato wedges. Attempt to cut each wedge into similar sizes for even roasting.
- Toss the wedges in a bowl with the olive oil, sea salt, pepper and rosemary (optional).
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until fork tender.
- Sprinkle with the balsamic vinegar, shaking the pan to coat the potatoes. Roast until vinegar evaporates, about 4 minutes.
- Season with more sea salt and pepper and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating13 people
sounds wonderfulcheryilyn in Salem loved it
These look incredible! Thanks for posting them!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
thanks Joymarie on a great variation for potato wedges
have a blessed day my friend
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Organic And Natural148 members
Family Favorites141 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Companys Coming115 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
We Kindly Propose22 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members