Gods CakeFrom bakermel 9 years ago
- Sometimes we wonder, "What did I do to deserve this?" or "Why did God have to do this to me?" Here is a wonderful explanation! shopping list
- A daughter is telling her mother how everything is going wrong; she's failing algebra, her boyfriend broke up with her and her best friend is moving away. Meanwhile, her mother is baking a cake and asks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the daughter says, "Absolutely Mom, I love your cake." shopping list
- "Here, have some cooking oil," her mother offers. "Yuck," says her daughter. "How about a couple raw eggs?" "Gross, Mom!" "Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?" "Mom, those are all yucky!" shopping list
- To which the mother replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake! God works the same way. Many times we wonder why He would let us go through such bad and difficult times. But God knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! We just have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!" shopping list
- God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning. Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart. shopping list
- I hope your day is a "piece of cake!" shopping list
- Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. shopping list
- * * * shopping list
How to make it
- To Brighten Your Day! :)
People Who Like This Dish 18
- kimberry Mesa, Arizona
- chispirit Chesapeake, VA
- recipesrule Winnipeg, CA
- cherublisa Sutherlin, OR
- michellem Idaho, ID
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- danadooley Singapore, SG
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating26 people
oHHH, this is such a nice recipe, I'm going to save it I have a 13 year old and an 11 so of course I'm going to need this recipe soon.
Thank you very much!!!
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
thank you for this.. I needed it tonight... a five in my book.peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I almost didn't look at this 'cause I DON'T BAKE-this is in all caps 'cause I get tired of saying it-people keep sending me stuff that has to be baked. What a lovely recipe Mel, Thank you.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!