Dulce de leche frosted squaresFrom magali777 7 years ago
- FOR THE cookies shopping list
- 300 grs.butter shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 400 grs. dulce de leche or fruit preserves shopping list
- FOR frosting shopping list
- 1/2 cup powder sugar shopping list
How to make it
- COOKIE DOUGH
- preheat the oven to 350 degees.
- lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cream butter, add sugar, then the egg yolks and vanilla.
- Add flour.
- Process until a dough forms.
- Cut dough into squares half just a square and the other half cut a little square inside, you can use whatever form you like.
- Bake for aprox 25 to 35 min.
- Let them stand for 1/2 hour.
- FILLING AND DECORATION
- With a pipe draw a square inside the cookie and fill it.
- Frost with powder sugar the cookies that have a little square and put them over the bases that have the dulce de leche.
- You're done! enjoy!!!
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating16 people
I bet I can't eat just one of these! Wonderful......thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
OMG!!! A winner my friend..Must try sooon!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Mmm... qué ricas... son similares a los alfajores?? me encanta el dulce de leche, cajeta para ustedes y arequipe para nosotros!berry in Riverside loved it