Crispy Buffalo Chicken BreastsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 2 T hot sauce shopping list
- 1T mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 c panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs) shopping list
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing (I use Tyler Florence's homemade blue cheese dressing - posted separately. It's easy and delicious!) shopping list
- Tylers Ultimate Blue Cheese Dressing shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl or plate, combine hot sauce and mayonnaise.
- On a separate plate, spread panko.
- Coat chicken with sauce and then cover with panko.
- In a well-oiled skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 31
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- chuckieb Ottawa, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Norfolk08 Nowhere, Us
- Anitalynn Clovis, Calif
- mrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- Lauren200623 Nowhere, Us
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- kwbobwi Rudolph, Wisconsin
- lovlyleslie Whereabouts, Unknown
- Plus 21 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating14 people
hi sparow64,great recipe!do you have a recipe for buffalo wings for me?sameera in estcourt loved it
Love it. Thanks Sparrow.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Wow, love buffalo chicken...thanks once again!ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it