Sticky Red WingsFrom linebb956 9 years ago
- 3 lbs Tyson chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salad oil shopping list
- 2 tsp Minced garlic shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Minced fresh jalapeno chilies shopping list
- 1 cup pomegranate juice shopping list
- 1 cup cranberry juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate seeds shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse wings, drain and cut apart at the joints.
- Place in a single layer in 10 X 15 inch nonstick pan.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven until brown and crisp, about 1 hour, turning pieces occasionally.
- In a medium nonstick frying pan over high heat, stir oil, garlic, and chilies for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, sugar, and vinegar.
- Stir until sugar dissolves, bring to boil.
- Boil until reduced to 2/3 cup: about 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard fat from chicken wings.
- Pour pomegranate sauce over wings and turn pieces.
- Bake until sauce thickens and sticks to wings about 12 minutes, turning often
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
yum!cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Sounds terribly exotic! I imagine it would have been the kind of thing Eve might have cooked for Adam in the Garden of Eatin *grin* I'm, sorry, could't resist *chuckle* Could I make up for my corny joke with a 5, maybe?danadooley in Singapore loved it
Lin, what are the pomegranate seeds and salt for?danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!