Sticky Red WingsFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 3 lbs Tyson chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salad oil shopping list
- 2 tsp Minced garlic shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Minced fresh jalapeno chilies shopping list
- 1 cup pomegranate juice shopping list
- 1 cup cranberry juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate seeds shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse wings, drain and cut apart at the joints.
- Place in a single layer in 10 X 15 inch nonstick pan.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven until brown and crisp, about 1 hour, turning pieces occasionally.
- In a medium nonstick frying pan over high heat, stir oil, garlic, and chilies for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, sugar, and vinegar.
- Stir until sugar dissolves, bring to boil.
- Boil until reduced to 2/3 cup: about 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard fat from chicken wings.
- Pour pomegranate sauce over wings and turn pieces.
- Bake until sauce thickens and sticks to wings about 12 minutes, turning often
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
Wow..how did I miss these? It just popped up under my random recipes and I liked the name, and clicked it and now I love the recipe...thanksgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I'm a wing fan and this sounds really good. Making this for dinner tonite.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Wings were out of site!!!!!!!! Have a lot of flavor. Thanks (BUDDIE)).pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!