Roasted Red PotatoesFrom jlv1023 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425
- Oil cookie sheet.
- In bowl mix all ingredients except potatoes.
- When well mixed all potatoes until all sides of them are well coated.
- Arrange on baking sheet, cut side down.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender inside and underside are crusty and brown.
- Serve hot.
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating10 people
I just bought a bag of red potatoes, which I've never cooked before. I'm going to try your recipe tonight. Thanks for sharing it :-)mkhs1974 in Monterey Park loved it
I made these roasted potatoes, they turned out perfectly and I loved them. I uploaded a photo I took of them. Thanks, again!mkhs1974 in Monterey Park loved it
Yumm, yumm, yumm!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!