Pasta Salad With Spinach Olives And MozzarellaFrom ebonyeyedenigma 8 years ago
- 1 pound orecchiette or conchiglie pasta shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, drained, small dice shopping list
- 3 ounces baby spinach (about 4 cups), thoroughly washed and dried shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pitted and halved kalamata olives shopping list
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a medium pot of heavily salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta according to the package instructions, or until al dente.
- Drain, then rinse under cold water until cool.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl and add mozzarella, spinach, olives, and Parmesan. Toss to combine.
- In a separate, nonreactive bowl, combine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Whisking constantly, slowly add oil by pouring in a thin stream down the side of the bowl. Whisk until completely incorporated.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad, and toss until pasta is coated. Taste, adjust seasoning as desired, and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookebonyeyedenigma Seattle, WA
The Rating10 people
This sounds amazing, I love all the ingredients. Thanks for the post.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for posting it.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
love this, send more, even better invite me over!theiris in Garden City loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Italian Speakers38 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members
Hosting A Partywhat To Serve20 members
Companys Coming115 members
Vegetarian Appetizers41 members