French Picnic SaladFrom noir 5 years ago
- * ½ cup dry white wine shopping list
- * 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- * ½ teaspoon lemon zest shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- * 1 pint strawberries, hulled shopping list
- * 2 pears, cored shopping list
- * 2 peaches, pitted shopping list
- * ¾ cup sweet cherries, pitted shopping list
How to make it
- Process the first 5 ingredients in a blender until the dressing is smooth. Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
- Halve or quarter strawberries, cut pears and peaches into 3/4-inch pieces, and halve cherries.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing and serve immediately or chill.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating15 people
New to me and love this recipe! ty, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Be right there...leaving now don't want to be late. So nice GFmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
The kind of recipe that just makes me sigh....Ah yes.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it