Pierogie PizzaFrom broadzilla 8 years ago
- 1 pizza crust shopping list
- 2 Large onions shopping list
- 1 Sitck butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 Pound bacon shopping list
- 1 Package pre-made sour cream and Chive mashed potatoes shopping list
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- sour cream, if desired shopping list
- salt and pepper, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Saute' onions in butter until brown, sweet, and caramelized.
- Fry bacon until crispy, break into little pieces.
- Slather mashed potatoes over pizza crust.
- Cover with onions and bacon.
- Put into a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, cover with cheese. Put back into oven until cheese is melted.
- Can be topped with sour cream after baked, or dipped in it while eating.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste as well.
- Slice, and enjoy~!
The Cookbroadzilla Saxonburg, PA
The Rating17 people
I can see where this is a favorite, not only does it look good it sounds fantastic. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This sounds so yummy and very easy...thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Pierogie bliss combined with a pizza? I think I am in love. It looks so delicious...I must try this recipe of yours too. Thanks so very much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!