Kellys Triple Bypass CasseroleFrom broadzilla 5 years ago
- 1 package lasagne noodles, cooked shopping list
- 2 packages sour cream and chive mashed potatoes (or you can make your own shopping list
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crispy shopping list
- 1/2 pound butter or margarine shopping list
- 5 large onions, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix potatoes with half a pound of cheese, and half the bacon.
- Saute' onions in butter until brown and sweet, or caramelized.
- Layer noodles, potatoes, onions with butter, bacon, and cheese (like a lasagne)
- Cover with more onions in butter, cheese, and top with bacon. Bake covered at 350 until hot, then remove cover, and allow cheese to get bubbly and a little browned. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting, or it will fall apart.
- Top with green onions and sour cream, if desired. Enjoy!
- Do NOT eat this if you're having blood tests the next day. You're sure to have a HUGE cholesterol count after a plate of this!
The Cookbroadzilla Saxonburg, PA
The Rating15 people
Well if I need a triple bypass after eating this, all I can say is Whatta Way To Go! This sounds so good! Don't you dare tell my doctor that I'm going to make this and eat it too! Great recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
omg i love the name very cute and the dish sounds good toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh heck with chloresterol, calories, fat, sugar, carbs, life is short (this may shorten it up a tad more), ENJOY!! This sounds great.......juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!