Fresh Basil and Tomato FrittataFrom hsfargis 9 years ago
- 8 ounces Vermont sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated shopping list
- 6 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 large tomato, diced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss cheddar cheese with flour. Place mixture in bottom of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over top.
- Combine eggs and half-and-half, add Worcestershire sauce, mix well, and pour over cheeses. Sprinkle tomato and basil over egg mixture. Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Can be prepared 24 hours in advance of baking.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookhsfargis Reidsville, NC
The Rating11 people
This sounds yummy and very versatile indeed. Will have to definately add garlic as we are lovers of that little bulb. :)modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
Perfect! Thanks, Rated 5!berry in Winter Park loved it
Perfect for this time of year!mamalou in Attleboro loved it