FULLY LOADED COOKIESFrom bestcooker 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (NOT quick-cooking or instant) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (see note) shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (see note) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. One at a time, add eggs, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in chips. The dough will be very stiff and you will wonder if there is even enough to hold all the chips together! Don't worry, there is - just keep stirring.
- Let the dough sit while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees and gather together your baking sheets and parchment paper. It will be a little soft, but still firm enough to handle. Roll dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased or parchment paper lined baking sheets. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool cookies for a few minutes on the baking sheets. Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely. Store covered in an airtight container.
- Note: Be sure to measure out each kind of chip separately. DO NOT use the new milk chocolate/peanut butter chip combination now available on the market or you will significantly alter the taste of these yummy cookies. Recipe makes about 6 dozen cookies and is easily doubled.
People Who Like This Dish 79
The Cookbestcooker NA
The Rating20 people
And here they are....the infamous Fully Loaded Cookies! :) Nice to see them, here, bc, I'm sure you'll get lots of fans of 'em!keni in Sweet Home loved it
Sounds fantasticly wonderful, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Great recipe.. You also have my 5! Where have you been hiding all this time... So glad you joined!!!! Welcome!linebb956 in La Feria loved it