Thai Green Curry With Chicken And Eggplant Quotgaeng Khiao Wan GaiquotFrom shine 6 years ago
- 1-3 tablespoons green curry paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil shopping list
- 14-16 ounces coconut milk shopping list
- 12 ounces chicken, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 8-10 kaffir lime leaves, shredded shopping list
- 1 sprig fresh Thai basil leaves shopping list
- one stalk lemon grass, bruised, soft part finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoon palm sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces Thai eggplant (small round eggplants) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over high heat, fry the curry paste in the coconut oil until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the coconut milk slowly, and continue to stir while cooking until a thin film of oil apppears on the surface.
- Add the chicken and other ingredients except the eggplant. Bring to a boil and cook until the chicken begins to change color.
- Adjust the flavors to suit yourself. When it is at a boil again add the eggplant and continue to stir until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with sticky rice or jasmine rice
The Cookshine Rainier, WA
The Rating17 people
Oh, this sounds good! Love Thai, love eggplant, love this recipe. Thanks, Shine. And, yes, old "crabby" is doin' just fine. Busy, but definitely fine. And you, sir?crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
This is most definitely delicious! Thanks for a wonderful recipe.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Mmmmm, delicious recipe for sure. I have to omit coconut oil and milk but that's okay. I substitute with evaporated milk and that seems to do the trick for me. I know, coconut really adds to the flavour but when there are allergies then one must do w...morelor in Toronto loved it