Crispy Jalapeno Honey ChickenFrom sharyl4 8 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® garlic powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and pat chicken dry. In a shallow bowl blend honey, jalapeno pepper, garlic and egg. On a separate plate, mix breadcrumbs, flour, OLD BAY® Seasoning and parsley flakes. Dip each chicken breast in honey mixture, then in breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with honey and breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Saute chicken 5-7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
People Who Like This Dish 32
- nanny1291955 Douglasville, Ga.
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- mrpiggy Mendocino County, CA
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- apacula14 Edmonton, CA
- rally598 Nowhere, Us
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- cmnjersey Edgewater Park, NJ
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Plus 22 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating32 people
Sounds delish!!! You got my high fiver on this one, Sheryl! Thank you :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds great...Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Oh yeah baby !!!!!im gonna love this one yummmmmmmmm thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it