Eggplant with spinach and apple wood bacon and goat cheeseFrom trigger 5 years ago
- 1 eggplant cubed into ½ pieces shopping list
- 1 half onion diced shopping list
- 3 slices of apple wood smoked bacon diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil shopping list
- 1 package of spinach steamed shopping list
- 6 cherry tomatoes halved shopping list
- juice of half a lemon shopping list
- ¼ cup of crumbled goat cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of fresh basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of fresh dill shopping list
- Sea sale to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a small sate pan, add the bacon, onion. Eggplant and a teaspoon of olive oil
- Cook until the bacon is well done and the eggplant is tender.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon to deglaze the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and taste ad additional salt to your liking later.
- In a small bowl add the steamed spinach and the goat cheese and mix well.
- Add the eggplant, tomatoes and toss.
- Serve with some warm olive bread
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating16 people
I'm drooling. My kind of dish.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Really...this is one of my favorite recipes that you've posted...and I have many favorites from you!
A BEAUTIFUL HIGH 5 Michael.
You are busy today... =)
Deb~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
This sounds as delicious as it looks! Awesome!elgab89 in Toronto loved it