Over The Top Creamy PotatoesFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 4 to 5 russet potatoes shopping list
- 1 stick (1/4 pound) butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely diced shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- Parmesan chesse, grated for topping (I like lots of course) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped sage shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice potatoes very thinly.
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium low heat, When melted, add diced onion. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream cheese to the pan and stir to melt.
- Pour in cream and milk, stirring to combine.
- Season with plenty of salt and pepper, then add chopped herbs.
- Place potatoes in a buttered baking dish. Pour contents of skillet over the top.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 45 minutes, or until brown and bubbly. Allow potatoes to sit 15 minutes before serving.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating28 people
Canada Loves hockey, but not as much as they ADORE this recipe whenever I serve it! Truly amazing!! Thanks.Fordson64 in loved it
LOVELY combo of herbs! Great recipe, and thank you for sharing!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Marky, Great flavors, but I can feel my arteries hardening as I type. lol... :)lura in Welcome To loved it