YUMMY CHEESY WILD RICE n HAM CASSEROLEFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- YUMMY CHEESY wild rice n ham CASSEROLE shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 box wild rice mix shopping list
- 1 (10 ounces) box chopped broccoli, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 cup chopped ham shopping list
- 1 cup low fat sharp cheddar cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms, drained (or 1 cup fresh) shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise light is OK shopping list
- 2 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Place rice on bottom of 13x9x2 pan.
- Layer on top; broccoli, cheese, ham and mushrooms.
- Combine remaining ingredients and put on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- (Last 5 minutes put almonds across top)
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating29 people
Oooooh yum...I am also going to add some shrimp or chicken and make it a meal! High 5, Lana!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Amazing all around great job!!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
Looks and sounds delicious and so comforty!juels in Clayton loved it