Sage And Garlic Crusted Pork TenderloinFrom lunasea 6 years ago
- 4-6 garlic cloves, finely chopped, about 2-3 tablespoons - go with what suits your garlic love shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage shopping list
- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 2 1/2 pounds), tied with kitchen twine to get an even cooking time...cause that thin end will overcook if you don't do so shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used olive oil) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together garlic, sage, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub mixture all over pork.
- Heat a large, heavy saute pan over medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil.
- Add pork, and brown all over, about 8 minutes. Transfer pan to oven.
- Roast pork, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 145 degrees to 150 degrees, about 20 minutes. Do not overcook!
- Transfer pork to a cutting board; tent with foil, and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Go to pork tenderloin heaven - share with those you love. They'll appreciate you even more.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating19 people
Hey there miss vickie you did it again yummy did you have a party gf it looks like it was a cookout hahaha
yum love the seasonngs .beautiful pictures too
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I have some Celtic grey sea salt that will be spectacular for this already perfect recipe.
Flagged five forks.
BAM! kick it up a notch oops Martha does not say that....lol
Wonderful recipe Vickietrigger in loved it
Hay tink keep your hands off my plate.
Nice step by steps Vickie I am salivating.
Over the tenderloin and these roasted poblano-potato gratin with asiago cheese and buttermilk/heavy cream. Suggested along with the green beans and biscuits....moretrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!