Greek Salad SkewersFrom trigger 7 years ago
- One-quarter english cucumber shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 lb. feta cheese, cut into 16 small cubes shopping list
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, halved shopping list
- 8 ripe grape or cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut four 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices from the cucumber and then quarter each slice.
- Set the cucumber pieces on a large serving platter and season with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper.
- Top each with a piece of feta and then an olive half.
- Stab a toothpick through a tomato half and then thread through one of the cucumber stacks, pushing the toothpick down to secure it.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with some more black pepper, and serve.
- These keep at room temperature for up to 1 hour before serving.
- From Fine Cooking
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating14 people
These are so simple and elegant. And I don't have to break out the salad spinner for them - I like that!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
How neat! Looks and sounds delicious! Great dish for any party!juels in Clayton loved it
I'm ready to host a coctail party with these, michael. Thanks and five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it