My Famous Green BeansFrom chef_irish 7 years ago
- 2 Large Bags of Whole frozen green beans shopping list
- 6 Large red potatoes shopping list
- 1 Pound of Meaty Hickory smoked bacon Chopped (2 Inch Pieces) shopping list
- 1 Large red onion Chopped shopping list
- 1 Medium yellow sweet onion Chopped shopping list
- 2 Large cloves of garlic Crushed shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of parsley shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of Chopped chives shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of sea salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of cracked pepper shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of thyme shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of Grey Poupon Country Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Meats and Onions and Spices:
- Combine Bacon, Red Onion, Yellow Onion, Garlic, Parsley, Chives, Red Pepper Flakes, Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper in A Large Skillet and Fry Until Bacon Starts to Turn Brown and Onions Become Transparent and Lightly Browned! Dump Into Medium Roaster Pan...
- Green Beans:
- In Another Large Pot Add Your 2 Large Bags of Green Beans and 2 Cups of Water and Enough Salt and Pepper to Taste, Boil Until Tender But Not Mush! Dump Into Same Roaster Pan...
- Wash Your Potatoes and Cut Off The Ends, Poke A Few Holes with A Knife and Put Into The Microwave On High for 15 Minutes, Make Sure to Check Them Sometimes They Cook Faster...They Are Done When The Are Easy To Push The Knife Through But Not Done to A Mush, Still Alittle Firm You Don't Want Them to Break!
- Then Thick Slice The Potatoes and Pan Fry Them In The Bacon Grease Left In The Pan Until Lightly Browned On Both Sides...When Done Add Them to The Roaster Pan As Well!
- Mix Together The...
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Grey Poupon Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- After Preparing All of These Ingredients Separately and Putting Into The Roaster Pan, Pour Over The Dressing and Lightly Tossing It Together Being Careful Not to Break The Potatoes or The Beans...You Are Ready to Serve!!!
- You May Salt and Pepper Them More If You Like...
- So Very Very Good...These Are The Best Green Beans I've Ever Eaten...Enjoy and Let Me Know How You Like Them!
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating19 people
You are making me drool! This looks and sounds sensational! Love the dressing here too! No wonder this gets all gobbled up! Bookmarked and a beauty flag for you!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh my, these look so gorgeous and delicious - the flavors are outstanding! Love the dressing...wow. I am printing this recipe out and I cannot wait to serve this. I can see why it's so popular at your potlucks! You deserve 10 forks for this one -...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Wow, this looks and sounds incredibly good! I especially like the ingredients in your dressing. Bookmarked for trying soon. ^5 + flagged for beauty :)lori4flavor in Chicago loved it